Subject: Re: [Leica] Digital
From: ARTHURWG@aol.com
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 10:08:51 EST

I came across this editorial in the Sept.-Oct issue of Photovision:

   "Photography, as we practice it, is in a struggle for its life. It is not
only a few insecure digital imagers who would like to see photography go the
way of the dodo bird. Several of the largest manufacturers of photographic
material... would just as soon see photography disappear in favor of their
digital products. After all, every few months they can produce a new chip or
electronic device that obsoletes their former product, costs less to make,
and can be sold for more money."