Subject: [Leica] Re: 1/15
From: "Victor Wek" <photvictor@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 16:41:34

I can hand hold my 24/2.8 at 1/4 sec with no additional support, but I use
Tom's softie:
http://content.communities.msn.ca/VictorPhoto/shoebox.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=26
Successfully, I can make the same time with my 35/2.

I heard Canon ErOS has some stabilization in lenses, but it does not go
below 1/30 sec!?

Victor
Earth, Solar System
http://communities.msn.ca/VictorPhoto