Subject: Re: [Leica] A question of a dealer's responsibilities and ethics
From: "Gil, Miguel (US - Los Angeles)" <mgil@deloitte.com>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 16:11:16 -0400

This guy is way out of line.  Most dealers that sell Leica equipment more
than one time are more flexible with their purchases.  I bought a Leica M4-P
at Terry's in Long Beach, CA several years back.  When I got home I noticed
the finder had a slight haze which I had not noticed at the store, know I
carry a small flashlight with me.  I talked with the manager and he said to
bring it in that it wasn't a problem.  He had it cleaned for me, know the
finder is crystal clear.  I've gone back several times to purchase other
pieces though I have not had problems again.  I think some people only think
of the short term loss, but what they are giving up is much bigger.  I would
someone I do business with I won't be shy in letting him know why im now a
ex-customer.

Mike Gil

intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If
you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this