Subject: Re: [Leica] A question of a dealer's responsibilities and ethics
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Wed, 09 May 2001 07:17:12 -0600

Good service costs money to provide. If we insist on the lowest price we
should not be surprised with poor service. I buy as much as possible from my
local dealer, his warranties, both used and new (they deal with the
distributor), are beyond reproach. I get excellent service and I remember to
thank them for it (and to send cookies on major holidays). It is a
relationship and, like any relationship, requires work, goodwill and trust.

John Collier