Subject: [Leica] FS: Leitz/Leica Filters-code YHROO (Infrared) for 50/1.4 and # 13376 E60 circ. Polarizer
From: "Michael Buchmeier" <buchm@scripps.edu>
Date: Fri, 04 May 2001 19:41:48 -0700

LUGGERS,
These are in excellent + or better condition and have no scratches dings,
dents or other abuse. The IR is in a chrome mount, deep red glass, and the
correct size for the 50/1.4 Summilux. Comes with a box in fair condition and
plastic case in excellent++ condition. YHROO-$50.00

The E60 Polarizer is a circular pol. and includes the nylon case (exc).
This one is the very teutonic thick mount model. I don't have a lens that
uses E60 filters so I can't tell you if it vignettes, although I'm sure that
occurred to the designers and was avoided for the lenses of the time.
E60 P-cir $60.00

Add $4.00 for priority mail shipping in the USA, for overseas buyers I will
ship by international priority mail, estimate $7.50.
Michael Buchmeier <buchm@scripps.edu>