Subject: Re: [Leica] Magnum
From: "Bill Harting" <wharting@adelphia.net>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 09:59:08 -0400

Deadman wrote: (I got in the mail yesterday a magazine called "Labor's
Heritage" featuring
a beautiful, long photo-essay by Slobodan Dimitrov of this list, shot on his
4x5... portraits of construction workers. Stunning. Slobodan, I can't
believe you made any money from this project, but thanks for doing it! I'm
passing the mag on...)

On the off chance that JD is not passing the magazine on to me, and
referencing Slobodan's earlier note that his latest project would not be
web-viewable for the time, I'd like to know where to get this magazine (I
missed getting what he published in the LA Weekly: none of the usual spots
around Boston seem to have it). So how do we get on the list? Where do I
apply?

bill

Message from S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Magnum)