Subject: RE: [Leica] Motorcycle season opening
From: Colin Vozeh <colin@longitude.com>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 08:25:17 -0400

Cool stuff!  Hard to say what's more interesting to look at - the machines
or their owners?  My favorite is #14 - cropped a little tight on the bottom,
but I really like the tilt of the frame.  I just find it strange to see so
many pictures of nice Polish people and only one of them is smoking.
What's up with that??!?

C.

PS so there - you've been stereotyped by an American. :)