Subject: Re: [Leica] Hopelessly Behind - an idea!
From: "Michael E. Bérubé" <MEB@goodphotos.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 15:38:16 -0400

In Tina's case I took her to mean that she has the film all shot and
developed, just not yet edited to be catagorised and filed.

I believe that she has said that Ms. Manley primarily now shoots for
"Stock." As I understand the Stock business, every image in your files that
is a passable image is a potential sale. Tossing them out without due
editing, would be literally throwing money away as you never know if the
image that would have made you a bundle ended up in the round file.

In my case, yes, I should probably throw out those few dozen rolls in the
freezer, but someday I'll have my B&W tanks running again and it will be
fun (kind of like opening a present) just to see what I shot way back when.

Carpe Luminem,
Michael

Quoth Dan C unto the Ether:

Message from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Hopelessly Behind - an idea!)