Subject: RE: [Leica] Hopelessly Behind - an idea!
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 11:03:47 -0400

At 10:27 AM 4/12/01 -0400, you wrote:

>Start packing up that film to send out, Tina -
>salvation is at hand! :)
>
>C.

Great idea, Colin. Except for one thing.  The reason I'm in this mess is
that I'm a control freak.  I cannot let the film out of my sight.  I get
paranoid about it when I'm traveling.  When I finally get all of the film
back here I still don't let it out of my sight.  I do all of my own
processing, mounting, etc. and was so glad when digital came along so I
could send out scans instead of originals.  I could never pack up my film
and send it anywhere.  Now if you want to come to South Carolina.........

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from "Michael E. Bérubé" <MEB@goodphotos.com> ([Leica] PAW 15 [Bérubé])