Subject: [Leica] Re: A nice Leica story. :-)
From: Robert Browne <rbrowne@iopener.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 22:41:51 -0700

Great story, Ted.  It reminds me of my first exposure to serious photography at age fourteen at a summer arts program in my hometown. I took a photography workshop five days a week for a month with five other students. The teacher was a photojournalist by the name of A.E. Woolley. We went to his house every day where he taught us how see photos and how to develop and print B&W. He let us use his M2 and M3 Leicas and Focomat Ic enlarger. For me, that's where it all started.  Photography and Leicas.

Robert