Subject: Re: [Leica] Hopelessly Behind
From: Steven Alexander <alexpix@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 09:40:47 -0400

on 4/12/01 8:54 AM, Tina Manley at images@InfoAve.Net wrote:

> Ted-
>
> Well, I'm waiting.  Did you win?  Let me know so I can stock up on
> Lagavulin.  I'll even get two Leica loupes for you and Sandy to use.
> I think I'm going to take John's suggestion and get a little light box to
> take to bed with me and spend a couple of hours every night editing before
> I go to sleep.
> Thanks for the positive thoughts!
>
> Tina

Tina,

On a serious note, that is allowed on the LUG?, about 10 years ago I was in
the same dilemma and found that employing an independent picture editor and
a couple of teenagers solved my backed up problem.  The editor also taught
me a couple of things about editing my own work.  The manual labor preformed
by the teens continued on for sometime but that also returned to my idle
hands.

Taking a small lightbox and loupe to bed each night might lead to a more
expensive situation, marriage advisor ;-) and the liquid solution could
spill and spoil those wonderful images made with gorgeous Leicas(BOT).

Happy snaps,
Steven Alexander