Subject: Re: [Leica] Hopelessly Behind
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 16:24:40 -0400

John,

I blame Photoshop for this mess.  I used to throw out all but the best
photos on a roll.  Now I look at the mistakes two or three times and think,
"I could fix that in Photoshop."  So I don't throw out anything except the
out-of-focus shots.

You have inspired me though.  I'll go through and pick out the exceptional
photos and store the rest somewhere.  My daughter is learning Photoshop.

Tina

At 03:30 PM 4/11/01 -0400, you wrote:
>If you looked very quickly at 100 rolls a day -- I mean really glancing,
>just looking for wonderful, exceptional pictures -- with the intention of
>picking one photograph per 10 rolls, you would be done in 3 weeks and you
>would have 200 photos to scan. Not insuperable!! Let's say you just did 1
>hour a day in the evenings. In bed! You'd have 36 seconds to zip through
>each roll. I think that's plenty! Do it with a glass or two of wine by your
>side and you'll be cooking with gas.
>
>Never stop taking pictures! Let your executors do the editing if necessary.
>
>--
>John Brownlow
>
>http://www.pinkheadedbug.com

Tina Manley, ASMP