Subject: [Leica] Hopelessly Behind
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 13:19:03 -0400

LUGnuts -

I was feeling overwhelmed this morning so I decided to waste a couple of
hours counting all of the rolls of film that I have developed but not
edited or filed.  The grand total is 2158 rolls.  At 36 exposures per roll
that is 77,688 frames to edit, mount, and file.  (All made with
Leicas)   Has anybody been this far behind?  Have you ever thought of not
taking any more personal photographs until you get caught up?  The only
photos that are getting processed are the ones that have been assigned or
are due somewhere.  Maybe I have Spring Fever.  Has anybody got 5 years
they could lend me?

Leically,

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP