Subject: Re: [Leica] Leicoid Digital.....
From: "Dr. Joseph Yao" <joseph@yao.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 22:09:21 +0800

I don't know about M lenses, but you can certainly use Leica R lenses on
Canon EOS digital bodies, such as the D30.  Leica will probably never
introduce a digital body advanced or affordable enough, so the D30 is the
way to go for R lens owners in the meantime.

Regards,

Joseph

Replies: Reply from "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Leicoid Digital.....)