Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Re: Recipe for pinhole cap
From: "Dr. Joseph Yao" <joseph@yao.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 20:22:07 +0800

on 10/4/01 6:44 am, Guy Bennett at gbennett@lainet.com wrote:

>> Can you buy Chinese beer here in the US?
>>
>> Jim
>

> As a matter of fact, you can. Try Tsing Tao. Tasty enough for a blond beer
> (and mighty fine with just about anything you might order and J&R Seafood
> on Santa Monica Blvd.
>
> Guy

This is one of my favourites - it is a German style pilsner.  Tsing Tao is
in fact a city in North East China with a very strong German connection.
Adrian, please correct me if I am wrong!

I once attended a beer festival in Tsing Tao and the only beer they served
was, you've guessed it, Tsing Tao! :-)

Cheers,

Joseph