Subject: Re: [Leica] mildly unbelievable, oops sorry OT on paperclips & memory
From: Johnny Deadman <john@pinkheadedbug.com>
Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2001 08:12:47 -0400

on 4/7/01 9:52 PM, henry at henry@henryambrose.com wrote:

> It is real and it is happening and it is really a sweet, wonderful lesson
> for the kids and probably a lot of adults as well.

Okay okay call me a British cynic. no doubt it is a marvellous and wonderful
thing. but paperclips? how about dogbiscuits? Why not used ballpoints? Old
car tyres? Former Miss America contestants? Am I missing something? Yeh, I
know, 'probably'.

And I won't hear a WORD agin' country music.
- --
John Brownlow

http://www.pinkheadedbug.com