Subject: Re: [Leica] Pinhole photos thru body cap?
From: "clive sanbrook" <clive.sanbrook@virgin.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 09:45:57 +0100

One suggestion for making the pinhole which I vaguely remember from college
(many years ago!!) is to use a punch to put a dimple in the material you are
using (thick metal foil etc) and then use a file or sand paper flat across
the dimple to just take the top off it until you have a hole the tiny size
you want - more controlled than trying to punch or drill straight through
the material used.

Regards

Clive