Subject: Re: [Leica] Hexanon 60mm/1.2 LTM Mount
From: Dr H L Lau <shllau@zdnetonebox.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2001 22:48:56 +0800

Hi Tom,

Thank you very much for your detailed and informative comments.
Surely this lens is no mean feat if it's in the league of the Noctilux or 50mm Summilux.
Would it couple well throughout its focusing range with the M3 or M6?
As I've only subscribed to the Digest, please excuse my slow responses.

Best regards,

Horace Lau