Subject: Re: [Leica] Low Light Lens Dilemma: 35 Lux or Noctilux?
From: "Logan Reinwood" <reinwood007@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2001 08:20:45 -0000

Hi,

I also own both the 35 lux asph and the Noctilux.

With the lux you only get a stop more (but the result will be more less like
if you put a faster film with the summicron) but with the Noctilux you get
also a new kind of pic mainly because of  the shallow DOF that will give a
new "dimension". Drawback: strong vignetting at F1.

logan

P.S: it seams that the Bokeh of the Noctilux is better rated than the one of
the lux :-)