Subject: [Leica] projecting vs. protecting slides
From: "Dan Honemann" <danh@selectsa.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 08:25:51 -0500

Someone in photo class last night said that slides will degrade over time if
you project them (due to heat); he only projects dupes.

Is there any validity to this claim?  I only have originals and project them
occasionally (once a month or so), but my oldest slides are still less than
a year old.  Should I incur the costs of duping these slides to protect
them?

What do you do?

Dan

Replies: Reply from "clive sanbrook" <clive.sanbrook@virgin.net> (Re: [Leica] projecting vs. protecting slides)