Subject: [Leica] donations for romanian street kids....
From: Stanislaw Stawowy <watteau@email.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 15:53:18 -0500 (EST)

Kyle

Can a children books, toys, etc be useful also? I have some
of them here...
And I will see if I can take some clothes, etc from my
friends' families here. This won't be much, as we aren't
obscessively rich, but should be some. Of course it will be
just a drop of water into ocean... but still a kind of help.
What about medicaments? Paracetamol
(2-alpha-paraaminophenol, I don't know if Paracetamol is a
English name), aspirin, etc?

There is a slight possibility that I will make a trip to
Romania in this Summer. Do you know some adresses where I
can drop some things personally?
- -------
St.