Subject: RE: RE: [Leica] Newbie- 35 & 50 lens choices and M6 vs G2
From: Félix López de Maturana <fmaturana@inicia.es>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 22:55:54 +0100

"every camera system has its own set likes and dislikes, being a gadget man
and loving this stuff; I don't discrimniate against any system and try to
get my hands on as many as I can. it is fun."

Bravo Mehrdad! Magnificent spirit that knows how to see in all cameras their
virtues and to take advantage of them. Practically every camera has
something great.German, japanese or whatever country come from... In all the
lists that I know, Nikon, Canon, Contax, etc...there are people that
believes that a praise to a system that is not his is an attack to its
beliefs or decisions and that if he has carried out an election it is
because its system is the perfect one and that has been an unquestionable
perfect decision and therefore other cameras should be rejected and attacked
systematically. They don't even name them and  write C* * * * or N*** or L *
* * * or what is * * * *

Mehrdad I truly share your tolerant and wide approach and your love for
these expensive toys that allow some people earn his life and that, only
sometimes, they also allow us to obtain beautiful images.

Kind regards.

Felix