Subject: Re: [Leica] M3 with 50 1.0 Noctilux
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 18:08:05 -0500

Perhaps this is what you were referring to, but I find that the slightest
movement of MY head will render the subject out of focus.  I have this
habit of swaying slightly back and forth when I am focusing (I only notice
this when trying to get a head shot with my 75 at 1.4).  I now try and use
this to get the final focus.   I think that this might be a problem if I
had to focus and compose  with separate rangefinder and viewfinder windows.

SLR's are no better for this, in my experience.  I have a heck of a time
getting properly focused shots with my Nikon F2 and 85/1.4 wide open, for
the above reasons.

dan c.

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] M3 with 50 1.0 Noctilux)