Subject: Re: [Leica] Thumbnail size
From: "Michael E. Bérubé" <MEB@goodphotos.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 18:08:12 -0500

At 02:16 PM 3/13/01 -0800, you wrote:
>I'll probably reduce my scooter shots to 600 square instead of 700 square.
>A few people with less than great hookups have complained. 700 seems like I've
>gone overboard!

I can pull images down pretty quickly on the DSL here at home/office...but
I'm looking at them with a small resolution screen and scrolling around
some of the images posted to LUG is like looking at a print only under a
loupe...you can't get the big picture. Most everyone has a screen that can
handle 600 pixels in any one direction, that's why I don't make anything
larger than that for online use.

Michael