Subject: [Leica] Thumbnail size
From: "Craig Semetko" <csemetko@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 22:44:02 -0800

Hello gang,

I'm dangerously close to finishing up my website but I have a pressing
question. I would like a small but adequately sized preview thumbnail for
each picture. Then an appropriately sized enlargement should appear when one
clicks on the thumbnail. My question is this: Is there a standard
file/actual size for thumbnails and corresponding enlargements? Or tried and
true file sizes? Obviously, I would like the downloading time to be as short
as possible. But I do not want the image quality to suffer.  I mean, hey,
that Leica glass has to have a chance to show its stuff, right?

Thanks for your time,

Craig

Replies: Reply from "Michael E. Bérubé" <MEB@goodphotos.com> (Re: [Leica] Thumbnail size)
Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Thumbnail size)