Subject: [Leica] Comments Re Chicago Auto Show 2001 Photos
From: AppleMac97@aol.com
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2001 00:50:27 EST

http://www.photo.net/photodb/presentation.tcl?presentation_id=67273

Hi LUGgers!

Many thanks to all of you who emailed me on and off list comments and
criticisms of my Auto Show photos.  I have also learned from some of you
about the limitations of film scanners and grainy B&W film.  Thanks to
Richard Edwards for recommending the use of Despeckle and Gaussian Blur
filters in Photoshop to minimize the grain problem.  It does make the prints
look much better on my Epson Stylus Photo 750.

With best regards,

Muhammad

Muhammad R.K. Chishty, Ph.D
Associate Professor of Finance