Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW week 10 is up
From: Nathan Wajsman <belgiangator@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 08:38:02 -0800 (PST)

Hi Brian,

I must admit that the main picture does not strike any
cord with me. The alternate, on the other hand, has a
lot of potential because of the nice use of the light.
But I miss a point of interest in the brightly lit
area. It is as if you have carved a beautiful frame
but put blank piece of paper into it.

I am sorry if I sound harsh this week, maybe it is
because I am at the office ;-)

Cheers,

Nathan

...at: http://www.imagespace.co.uk/paw/