Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Average Age of LUGgers and LHSA members
From: Nathan Wajsman <belgiangator@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 00:55:56 -0800 (PST)

Logan,

The LHSA does have a fairly high average age, which is
not surprising since collecting old cameras is not the
most popular pastime amoung young people, and in
addition it requires time and money, and older people
tend to have more of both.

The LUG is more of a mixed bag, we have people ranging
from 20 or less to people in their late 70s and
possibly beyond.

As a general comment, though, do not get hung up on
age. I wish I had the same energy and capacity to
consume single malt as Ted, and he is more than 30
years my senior. And as George Burns once said about
growing old, it sure beats the alternative :-)

Nathan (40)

HI,