Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: OT square format (was OT MF)
From: "Austin Franklin" <austin@darkroom.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 15:11:15 -0500

> A 6x6 inch square looks great on an 8x10 piece of paper with a
> half inch more
> space on the bottom then the top.

Nielsen Bainbridge makes some AWESOME frame 'kits' for square images...black
recessed frame, with 8 ply bright white beveled mat board...the galleries
LOVE when I mount using those ;-)

They are also excellent for Leica images too...it is their "Archival Gallery
Frame" series, and it is most reasonably priced.  Available at Charrette
(better prices I think) or Light Impressions I believe.