Subject: [Leica] Re:Mr. Tom's PAWs - Week 6
From: "Michael E. Bérubé" <michael@ionospeed.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2001 14:23:45 -0500

I find that #6 (the climber framed in the oblique shot through a window) is
interesting.
Not that you could have probably done much about it, but the strut that
runs across the right hand corner that holds the light intruding on the far
upper right of the frame is distracting. looking at the angle you used, the
only thing that might have helped is using a tighter focal length lens to
selectively crop in the camera...then you would have lost the whole big X
that the rest of the window makes.

You get far less grain than I would expect from a 3200 speed film. I'm
going to have to try the Delta soon I guess.

Carpe Luminem,
Michael E. Bérubé