Subject: [Leica] Is Agfapan 25 still made and distributed outside the USA?
From: Ted Cartselos <tcartselos@altavista.com>
Date: 31 Jan 2001 06:04:18 -0800

Hello.

I thought I would post this inquiry to the user group because it seems there are many list subscribers worldwide.

Recently AGFA's US distributor announced that Agfapan 25, their wonderful fine grained B&W film, was being "discontinued". It has since become very scarce on dealers' shelves here in the States.

My question is... is this film still produced at all in Germany? Is it still sold in the UK? The Continent? Hong Kong and Asia? If so, is there an international dealer who would ship to the USA?

Agfapan 25 is one of the reasons why I use 35mm at all. The image quality when the film is processed in Rodinal is quite high.

Many thanks in advance!

http://www.shopping.altavista.com

Replies: Reply from "clive sanbrook" <clive.sanbrook@virgin.net> (Re: [Leica] Is Agfapan 25 still made and distributed outside the USA?)
Reply from "Jason Hall" <JASON@jbhall.freeserve.co.uk> (Re: [Leica] Is Agfapan 25 still made and distributed outside the USA?)