Subject: Re: [Leica] Leitz Wetzlar NOT Back on Top
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 14:04:53 -0500

But why?   I can understand a collector lusting after vintage Leitz
equipment, but what would be the point to having modern day Leica Camera
Co. writing the words "Leitz" on their cameras.   Why would you prefer to
buy a current M6 with "Leitz" rather than "Leica" written on it?

dan c.

Replies: Reply from Stephen Gandy <Stephen@CameraQuest.com> (Re: [Leica] Leitz Wetzlar NOT Back on Top)
Message from Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com> (Re: [Leica] Leitz Wetzlar Back on Top)
Message from "Dante A. Stella" <dante@umich.edu> (Re: [Leica] Leitz Wetzlar Back on Top)