Subject: Re: [Leica] Mortuary Science
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 10:23:16 -0800

Buzz Hausner wrote:

> So, I'm a sucker...I'm walking by my local newsstand and I notice that
> "Shutterbug" has a picture of an M6 on the cover.  I let my "Shutterbug"
> subscription lapse several years ago, right after Bob Shell took over.  Low
> and behold!  There isn't one "Monte Zucker School of How to Make Your
> Wedding Clients Look Like Models From a Class In Mortuary Science" articles.
> In fact, there were a couple of articles I found worth reading, including a
> run-down on fully manual cameras...M6 included.  The new editor is somebody
> named George Schaub and his manifesto wasn't exactly clear except to note
> that "Digital will not dominate our coverage."  Bob Shell has disappeared
> entirely from the staff block.
>
> Anybody have information on new directions for "Shutterbug" or knowledge of
> Mr. Schaub?

They have new owners and I'll stick up for Bob Shell.
A smarter nicer funnier guy I've never corresponded with.
Is such a personal attack necessary Buzz?

Mark (The nice guy) Rabiner
Portland, Oregon
USA

updated temporary Website by "Foxy": http://spokenword.to/rabiner/
(consisting of late night E-mail descriptions of photos)

Replies: Reply from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Mortuary Science)