Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 Black Paint
From: "Dr. Joseph Yao" <Joseph@yao.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 18:00:21 +0800

on 24/1/01 5:39 AM, SML at inyoung@jps.net wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Does anyone follow up how many different kinds of the M6 black paint model
> they have made?  I thought that the Millennium and LHSA are the two of the
> black paint models but evidently there are a lot more.
>
> Best Wishes,
> David

David,

In addition to the 'Millennium' and the pair of LHSA black paint M6, there
are also three others, to the best of my knowledge:

1. Dragon 2000 Black Paint 0.85 (#10476)
Millennium top cover with M3-style advance and rewind levers, total
production 500 pcs.  On sale now in Hong Kong, China and Taiwan.  Also
available from a handful of US dealers.

2. ICS Black Paint 0.85
Almost identical to the Dragon 2000 with identical top cover and controls.
Total production 200 pcs.

3. Oresund Bridge Black Paint
Similar to the LHSA cameras with M6 controls.  Total production 150 pcs.

Regards,

Joseph
Joseph@yao.com

Replies: Reply from "SML" <inyoung@jps.net> ([Leica] FS: Pristine IIIg)