Subject: Re: [Leica] Tilley Two; The beginning
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 18:18:46 -0500

At 05:18 PM 1/25/2001 -0500, B. D. Colen wrote:
>Absolutely!!!

And whatever are Mephistos?  You folks do educate me in politically correct
attire.  I tend to stick with more mundane gear and, as stated repetitively
and firmly ere this, I will NOT willingly wear a hat, having last donned
such attire the month I retired from the military six years back.

I do have a collection of combat boots for bad-weather wear and some
worn-out Bean loafers, along with a couple of pairs of Allen Edwardes shoes
for office wear, and the obligatory black low-quarters.  And some Gulag
slippers, but now I'm sounding like the terminally challenged Mark Rabiner,
so I guess I'll end this on that note!

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!