Subject: RE:[Leica] Italy: Camera/lens advice
From: "Felix Lopez de Maturana" <fmaturana@inicia.es>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 15:24:15 +0100

My wife and I plan to vacation in Italy this spring.  We'll visit Rome,
Sienna, Florence, and Venice, with side trips to Pompeii and the
countryside around Sienna.   I'm already thinking about what camera and
lenses to take.

Peter,

Enjoy your trip. Italy is one of the more beautifull countries in the world.
I go there almost every year. In fact my honeymoon was to Venezia...many
years ago. My opinion is that a wider lens, say a 24mm, would fulfill better
your requirements as far as you wish take pics of some of the better
architectural wonders that you are going to find.

Kind regards

Félix