Subject: Re: [Leica] Pictures in hell
From: Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 21:52:44 -0800

>>Guy Bennett jotted down the following:
>>
>>>  P.S. In optical paradise, everything is in focus all the time, bokeh has
>>>  been eradicated, and only correctly exposed pictures are permissable.
>>
>>Guess I'm destined for hell then.
>>
>>M.
>
>hmmmmm....
>
>I guess then that in hell, nothing is ever in focus, all is bokeh,
>and all pictures are either grossly overexposed or underexposed.
>
>Henning J. Wulff

Or, a less dialectal vision of optical hell might read:

Not everything is in focus all the time, bokeh is alive and well and all
pictures whose exposures reflect the photographers intent are correctly
exposed.

Ho!

Guy

P.S. And on the subject of optical heaven/hell (your pick), let us recall
Blake's proverb (From "The Marriage of Heaven and Hell"): Quote: The road
of excess leads to the palace of wisdom.

Replies: Reply from "julianthomas.terra.es" <julianthomas@terra.es> (Re: [Leica] Pictures in hell)
Message from Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu> (Re: [Leica] Enjoying the photographs in "Jazz")