Subject: Re: [Leica] More PAW's question re comments asked for.
From: "Margaret Jeffcoat" <margaret01@excelonline.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 21:52:19 -0500

This is an excellent Idea, works a lot like the Photoworkshop (Robert
Farber) that
I belong to. We post images and questions and then those who want to have a
say
do so. Every once in a while you have someone who is still learning the
social graces
but it all seems to work out.

How are you proposing that this be handled?

Cheers Wilber