Subject: Re: [Leica] Black and white printers
From: "B. D. Colen" <>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 13:43:50 -0500

Go for an Epson 1160 or 3000 - much more expensive - and the Cone
piezography system...I would personally recommend also going for the
continuous inking system, but that is more a work-flow, ink consumption
issue than anything else....It is my believe this system will give you
far better B&W results than any stand-lone system, epson or
otherwise...with the 1160 I am printing pretty amazing images up to 14
inches on the long side....

B. D.

Message from Dan Cardish <> (RE: FOM2 (was: RE: [Leica] More PAWs))
Message from "Simon Lamb" <> ([Leica] Black and white printers)