Subject: [Leica] Re: FOM2
From: william lawlor <wvl@infinex.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 09:29:14 -0800

Steve LeHuray jotted down the following:

>  I agree Doug. FOM2 is a fantastic idea that is not getting much response.
>  And the PAW crowd (myself included) should be posting their pictures there
>  also. The FOM2 needs more marketing.

Maybe the format's wrong.  Rather than having us explicitly submit, perhaps
the coordinator (Alastair?) should request the inclusion of images he thinks
fit particularly well.  As it has been noted before, photographers are
notoriously bad editors of their own work.  At least use the two as
complementary strategies.

M.

I was all set to submit and then on reading the instructions I
concluded that I had to have a website to post pics to. Initially, I
thought we were going to email pics to FOM and they would post them.
I don't have a website, although I would like to have one, so I'm
stalled. My guess is that other LUGGERS are also stymied. I don't
understand why the intermediate site is required. I appreciate AF's
great work and idea, but, why not just let us post to FOM?

Bill Lawlor