Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Users digest V19 #43
From: Afterswift@aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 13:46:01 EST

In a message dated 1/18/01 12:05:08 AM Pacific Standard Time,
owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us writes:

> As an aside, total control is an illusion because we're always at the mercy
> of someone or some company that may decide to discontinue our favorite
> chemistry, paper or process - PKL, for example :(
After seeing a good part of the 20th century, it seems to me that even the
coming generation of space planes will take off from a conventional airport
in the usual way. And unpixelated photography will always be popular because
it's total photography, not interpolated. So film Leicas will always be on
the market, while the earth endures. I can get used to Xtol. But good old
D-76 is still around.

br