Subject: Re: [Leica] Rapidwinder/grip
From: Ted <>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 07:52:14 -0800

"" wrote:

> Hi Ted,
> As I said in an earlier email, I can't get my arm up to do that! However I
> change my grip so that the grip is in my fist and the shutter button is
> fired by the thumb, elbows in it is quite stable.<<<<<

Hi Julian,

hey now that's a good one, never though of it and I just tried holding the M6
and grip in that fashion and I can see with a bit of practice it could make
life a easier, as my right shoulder doesn't always feel great when reaching up
to the high position after a bad landing on my first parachute jump after I
turned 65. ;-) But then that's another story!:-)

ted Grant

Replies: Reply from "" <> (Re: [Leica] Rapidwinder/grip)
Message from Ted <> (Re: [Leica] Rapidwinder/grip)
Message from "" <> (Re: [Leica] Rapidwinder/grip)