Subject: [Leica] Leica 90mm - Thanks to all.
From: Randy Holst <mistervolvo@home.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 19:25:46 -0700

Greetings Luggers,

Less than a month ago, I posted a request for assistance in determining
the best used Leica 90mm lens for my needs.  I received a number of
informative and helpful responses, plus two offers of lenses for sale.
I ended up taking one of those offers and bought a current production
Elmarit-M 90/f2.8 in mint condition.  Shooting a test roll of
transparency film with that lens yesterday confirmed that you all know
what you're talking about.  My thanks goes out to those of you who took
the time to help me.

Randy Holst
Boise, Idaho