Subject: Re: [Leica] Shooting children with M6 -- HELP
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 14:30:37 EST

Dans un courrier daté du 17/01/01 01:10:01 Paris, Madrid, howard.390@osu.edu
a écrit :

<< Of course, I could tell you about this one time when my Mont Blanc burst
 open and spilled all its ink into my Lagavulin, which then splashed over the
 rim and ruined my Patek Philippe as I was driving my 1965 Corvette, but then
 that would be off-topic ;)

What , a 65 vette ! is this true ?
I've got a 66 Nova Pro street and a 69 Opel Diplomat Street machine ,
both buit with more swear than money . Also got a few small black
cameras with the name Leica on them , bought with war compensations .

Jo Goodtimes , France .
airborne radar tech
live free or die