Subject: Re: [Leica] GMP vs Rappidgrip
From: George Hartzell <hartzell@cs.berkeley.edu>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 15:07:13 -0800

Frank Filippone writes:
 > The 135 Elmarit ( the one with the eyes) will not mount to the camera with
 > the GMP grip innstalled.... the eyes bump into the grip...
 > Mounting the lens means removing the grip... unacceptable in my opinion....
 >
 > Tom, how goes the Grip?????

The 135/2.8 w/ eyes will not mount on my M6HM w/ Tom's RapidGrip
mounted.

Problem is, I've come to like the lens and I'm afraid I'm really
liking the grip.

The only solution that I see is some sort of click-to-lock attachments
so that I can get the grip on and off easily when {un,}mounting the
lens.

g.

Replies: Reply from Paul Chefurka <chefurka@home.com> (Re: [Leica] GMP vs Rappidgrip)