Subject: Re: [Leica] Two more
From: "Roy Zartarian" <royzart@connix.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 18:55:54 -0500

Let me second Richard's suggestion. Even with my drydown
percentages developed according to Ansel's procedures (including
the microwave), I found that the early batches of prints for the
recent exhibit were too dark after drying.  Then I realized that I was
looking at the wet prints under a light far brighter than that under
which the prints would normally be seen.

Roy

Replies: Reply from S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Two more)