Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica box on 'bay sold for ....
From: "A.H.SCHMIDT" <horsts@primus.com.au>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 00:38:35 +1100

Ted wrote:

> could
> sell those boxes and by some more leica gear. and
> then...........................<<<<<<
>
> Hi Horst,
>
> And sooner or later I wouldn't have to use any of my own money to buy new gear I
> could just keep selling the boxes! ;-)
>
> ted Grant
> islandnet.com/~tedgrant

  Exactly what I had in mind. My late father in law, tried to do a similar thing, but
with empty beer bottles. He sought, if he drunk enough beer and returned the empty
bottles for cash, he could make a fortune. Poor soul  is dead now. He tried to hard.

Regards, Horst Schmidt

Message from "A.H.SCHMIDT" <horsts@primus.com.au> (Re: [Leica] Leica box on 'bay sold for ....)
Message from Ted <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Leica box on 'bay sold for ....)