Subject: Re: [Leica] Comparison of Leica SLR and Contax SLR Systmes
From: "Wilber Jeffcoat" <wilber@jeffcoatphotography.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2001 14:20:23 -0500

Yes and let us hope that Leica will continue this, although ROM glass I do
believe will not work on the SL and SL2 (is that correct- mount fits- but
something about cams-is that right) but all the glass prior will work on the
R8.

I will give Contax credit for a daring Move with their SLR line and the N-1.
I looked at this at the Photo East and it is a very nice camera, good feel
(not like the R-8) but it is really different. I still like the thumb
advance on my 8 being there when I need it for silent film advance.

cheers Wilber