Subject: Re: [Leica] Rollei QZ35
From: Jiri_Dvorak@idx.com
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 10:35:39 -0700

>Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 12:18:25 +0800
>From: "Robert Lin" <robert@digilord.com>
>Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Rollei QZ35
>
>Jiri,
>
>Thanks for your reply.  I worry about the too small aperture of Prego 90. If
>lens quality is the first concern, which point & shoot will be your best
>choice?
>
>Robert

Robert,

I have no direct experience with neither Minilux nor QZ. But if money was no
object, I would be tempted by the QZ series, because it seems much more
flexible; for instance, shutter speed is up to 1/8000 second, there are several
exposure modes, including the manual one, I think, multiple exposure capability
and that "dandy" little flash. On the other hand, Minilux is probably more
pocket-able. As far as lens quality, I would think both cameras are comparable,
but only someone who used both could tell you for sure.

Jiri
====
http://www.crosswinds.net/~jiridvorak
====