Subject: [Leica] Rollei QZ35
From: "Robert Lin" <robert@digilord.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 08:04:42 +0800

Hello,

I intend to buy a high quality point & shoot camera with zoom capability
when I am traveling.  I am considering Rollei QZ35 and Leica Minilux Zoom.
QZ35's advantage is it has a f2.4 aperture and wider zoom range (38-90), and
Minilux's advantage is it's much light weight and Leica's lens.  Where can I
find the dialogue you guys discussed this topic before?  If not, can anyone
give me comment?

Thanks,
Robert